Browse our knowledgebase bellow to find answers to your questions.
Email our courteous and well trained support staff for assistance.
Flash Slideshow Maker - Microsoft Expression Web Tutorial
To add flash SWF into website with Microsoft Expression Web is similar with other HTML editors, like Frontpage, Dreamweaver.
This tutorial will show you how to insert a photo flash slideshow into Microsoft Expression Web. This tutorial applies to the SWF files created by Flash Slideshow Maker under the "Basic" theme tab only.
Flash Slideshow Maker supports both embedded mode and XML driven mode, the former merges your photos and background music into a single flash file. To enter the embedded mode to create photo slideshow, you can choose "Basic" under the "Theme" tab.
Things you need to do before hand
1. Download the Flash Slideshow Software
You can click to get Flash Slideshow Maker here, install it to your computer.
2. Create Embedded Flash Slideshow
Steps to insert a Flash Slideshow into Microsoft Expression Web
1. Copy the SWF file from the Flash Slideshow Maker output folder to your website directory.
2. Run Microsoft Expression Web 4 and open your page file.
3. Click on the position where you want to insert the flash animation.
4. Go to Insert --> Media --> Flash movie...
5. The "Select Media File" menu pops up, browse to the SWF flash file, select it and click on "Insert" button.
6. Save the file then preview it.
More Flash Photo Slideshow tutorials:
Contact us, please send email to email@example.com .